z

Young Writers Society

Hello.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun May 04, 2008 3:37 am
emmett is special says...

Hi.
First of all, my name is not Emmett. My fake name is Teri and so you can call me by my fake name. I am an exceptionally horrible writer, and I am also afraid of people, so I have, like, no friends except for some. I like to spend my time writing obsessively, procrastinating, and staring at walls.
Yeah.
Last edited by emmett is special on Fri May 16, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sun May 04, 2008 3:46 am
mizz-iceberg says...

Hey Teri! Welcome to YWS! I'll call you Teri. And don't be afraid of people. At least not YWS-ian's. We're all friendly folks! :D

Teri, If you ever have any question need some help, don't hesitate to PM me. I'd love to help you.

Make sure you read our FAQs, Rules and Guides. so what kinda stuff are you into? Hobbies? What's your favourite food?
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun May 04, 2008 3:51 am
emmett is special says...

Wow. I was expecting nobody to reply to that.
Well, thank you for replying.
And, to answer your question... my hobbies include: writing and staring at a blank computer screen
Last edited by emmett is special on Sat May 10, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun May 04, 2008 5:12 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!

Welcome to YWS!

I'm Casey!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will enjoy..

Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time here!!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue May 06, 2008 11:36 am
myfreindsavamp says...

emmett is special wrote:Hi.
My name is not Emmett, but Emmett is special nonetheless.

My fake name is Teri and so you can call me by my fake name.

I am an exceptionally horrible writer, and I am also afraid of people, so I have, like, no friends except for some.

I like to spend my time writing obsessively, procrastinating, and staring at walls.

Yeah.

Well hello [s]emmett[/s] Teri,

Well I think this site will change you. Ev ery one starts out bad at some point. I think. We'll help you get better. That's what we're here for. I procrastinate too.>.< I also tend to stare at walls^-^ I guess we found comon ground.

Hi!
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue May 06, 2008 2:10 pm
Demeter says...

Hello Teri and welcome!

Don't worry about feeling like a bad writer, I'm sure you're not and besides, this is the best place to get help to develop as a writer! All the people are very friendly and no one ever mocks other people's work, they just give them constructive crticism. And since no one knows who you are in real life, it isn't so scary to let us read your work!

You do not have to be afraid of YWSers, we don't bite! (At least not very hard...)

Contact me if you ever need anything, I'll be here.

Love,
Demeter
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 pm
Aedomir says...

Hello!

Nice to meet you, I'm Mark or whatever you want to call me (Mark, please :-) ). See you about, and have a great time - hey, what types of stuff do you like to write? I am a bit of a High Fantasy nut myself, so see you about!

-Mark
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sun May 11, 2008 5:40 pm
Vampy_Girl15 says...

Hey! And welcome to YWS. I'm Rachael but you can call me anything you like. I wasn't very good when I stared YWS either but the critiques help a lot! I hope that you become unafraid of people. :)
Like others have said PM if you have any questions. I can't wait to read your work and once again, welcome!

~Rachael
Some say laughing is the best medicine but what do you do when you can't laugh anymore?

Multiple personalities are just good social skills.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun May 11, 2008 6:14 pm
kimmy says...

hey terri! my name is kimmy! welcome to YWS!
dont be afriade of me^^ i dont bite....much JUST JOKEIN!^^
all the people here are very nice! i dont think they bite much either ^.^
you probably write well!
cant wait to read your work!
i would love to be friends with you!
Keep writing!
<3 kimmy

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...."
- Edward Cullen

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun May 11, 2008 6:21 pm
October Girl says...

Hey everyone I'm Max, I'm actually not new at all I'm actually here to help if you need it... or a guestbook signing or a crit anything go ahead and PM me or any of the others oh and welcome to YWS.

-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:02 am
Firearris says...

Hello and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:06 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hiya Emmett, er... Teri, I mean:D Welcome to YWS! *does a little jig* Very happy to have you here:)

I know it might seem a little overwhelming at first, but this really is a fabulous place:) If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM or something.

Oh, and of course if you ever Ever want a review (I major in poetry, but anything is fine), I'd be very happy to:D

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held