z

Young Writers Society

the oldest

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:32 pm
View Likes
mysterywriter says...

im new and i think i might be the oldest person on this board. :lol: but it's cool. i've been writing since i can remember, the unfortunate thing about it is that i never seem to finish anything. i always get distracted in my life and never finish or i will go through periods of time where i just can't seem to get an idea for something or just don't feel like writing. the urge to write came back a couple of weeks ago and now here i am...i think it is wonderful that there is a place like this out there for all of the young writers of today, had there been something like this when i was growing up i might have stuck to my writing.

so, hello im new. :lol: 8)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:27 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

I know how you feel. I call those times when I can't write "Writer's Depressions". I'm just getting out of one right now.

Anyway, I'm niteowl. Here's your gift, you old geezer :lol: ::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

23 Reviews

Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:36 pm
View Likes
mysterywriter says...

thanks for the gift - oh now that pink elephant is just delightful! :lol: :elephant:

i like that: "writer's depression" :thumb:

i've actually started writting a fantasy novel, the prolouge is finished now it's on to chapter 1. 8)

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:28 am
View Likes
hekategirl says...

I think everyone here can relate to not finishing their writings or not being able to get inspierd to write anything :D but welcome to YWS mysterywriter! love your avator :mrgreen: and yes you are the oldest person here, not even our holy site admin is older then you...heee...but you are welcome anyway!!! :D :D :D :elephant:
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:39 am
View Likes
Armadian says...

Welcome to the YWS.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:55 am
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Heya! You actually make us feel young now! *cough*grandma*cough*

I'm Jack, have fuuuun...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:55 am
View Likes
Emma says...

Hey daddy, shut it :P

Welcome!

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:49 am
View Likes
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

welcome, you might be the oldest you just have to look, what is the fantasy story called, because i love fantasy :hearts_eyes: :lots_hearts: .lol, have you hear of R.A. salvatore?

375 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:51 am
View Likes

opps, sily me i forgot the elephant, here are alot to make up for you loss. lol :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: i hope thats enough. :wink:

23 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:10 pm
View Likes
mysterywriter says...

thanks for all of the welcomes. 8)

Dargquon Ql'deleodna - im not sure what the title will be yet, but i will probably post the prologue on the board soon. i guess the title will come to me in time. :elephant:

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:13 pm
View Likes
hekategirl says...

Ushauly the title comes last :elephant:
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

375 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:19 pm
View Likes

too true, i cant wait to read it though.

375 Reviews

Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:40 am
View Likes

o yeah and you dont have to spell out my name you can just call me DQ :wink: .

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:55 am
View Likes
Armadian says...

Sounds like dairy Queen to me.Joking
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

375 Reviews

Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:18 am
View Likes

thats ok yoshi, thats what i always think about when i say "you can call me DQ". suprisingly your the first person who has siad that, but i dont mind.

Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins