z

Young Writers Society

Oooo, Lookie!

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:51 am
PenguinAttack says...

Ehheheh. I was unaware that there was a Welcome thread of this kind.. which, obviously, shows my great powers of deduction and amazingful viewing of the site. eheh. I've been here about a month and am clogging up the post space already :roll:

I figured it was practice to say howdy in this way; make sure I'm actually seen in some way. Be it by annoying people with my amazingfully untrue talent or in just saying hi.

I am of 18 years of age, as can be seen on my lil thing over there <<<
(powers of deduction indeed!) I have been writing, oh, since I was in pre school. Getting my name right was a big thing =D ehhe. In seriousness I have enjoyed writing since primary school, having been immersed in books since I could read; like the nerd I am. I am of no miracle talent and do not write anything that could be considered amazingful, but I do write and thats all that matters.

(This is getting longer than I thought it would.)

If you care to get to know me, no pressure, you will find I possess an odd sense of humour and have a tendancy to 'make up' words e.g Amazingfully. That said, I don't completely suck and might even talk to you if you talk first :wink:

Thanks for actually getting through this, if indeed you did, (I would have skimmed, then complained about length).

*hearts* Le Penguin.

Disclaimer: Words used in this text may not be Penguins own, she has no copyright over words such as 'the' or 'and' and hopes no one will sue her. She would lie, even if they didn't.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:20 am
Alainna says...

*Nerds unite!!*

Hey Penguin! I think we have already spoken a bit- I reviewed some of your work...

But welcome anyways!

If you do need anything feel free to pm me and I'll get you a speedy reply.

All the best with your writing!

Alainna
xx

P.S. I reckon you should bring out your own dictionary. I'd buy it.

xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:41 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Howdy, So i've never talked to you or anything but you only have one comment which is really sad. So yea, it thought it was cool that part of your post rhymed. But hey if you’re a nerd I’m not quiet sure what I am so yea. But anyway, HOWDY and WELCOME!!!!
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:28 pm
Rydia says...

Hey there! I'm pretty sure I've seen you around the site but it's very amazinful of you to introduce yourself. Hehe. Anyway, welcome to the site and let me know if you need help, a critique or even just feel like chatting. I like a person with a good sense of humour =) See you around,

luv Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:57 am
megalapagos says...

Hi PenguinAttack:

I am a fellow oddball, as are most of my friends so I think we will get along just fine.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Meg
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:16 am
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Aww *hugs* thanks guys. I'm all about teh friendship and the more kids I gots the happier I is.

My lack of proper speaking may get to you soon, odd considering I am often "The Grammar Nazi" -- I quote my mother ;) lolbots.

Le Penguin *hearts* yooh.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory