z

Young Writers Society

Hey everyone, I'm new.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:41 am
Zane says...

Hmm... I like writing... my friend told me about the society, and I hope to make friends on here so I can explore new writing styles and such... :)

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:25 am
JC says...

Hey Zane! Welcome to YWS!

What kind of writing do you do? Personally I stick to fiction, I'm terrible with poetry. Lol. But, if you also write fiction and you decide to post something, go ahead and PM me so I can critique it for you =D hehe.

Who's the friend who told you about this place? I'd like to give them a high five. lol. Anyways, once again, welcome! I hope you like it here!

-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:37 am
chelseallen says...

CHOLSEAR!!!!!!!!!

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:04 am
Alainna says...

Hello and welcome to YWS!!

If you need anything at all feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help you out!

Hope you like it around here!

See ya,
Alainna
xxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:04 pm
Teague says...

Ahoy Zane! Welcome aboard YWS!

I'm Razorblade. Feel free to PM me with questions regarding the site, if you want a fiction critique, or if you just want to chat for a little while. ;)

-St. Razorblade :elephant:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:07 pm
Poltergiest says...

Wasup Zane? I like your screen name. Tis cool. Anyway, welcome and I really hope you have fun here. If I could be on here all day I would. Okay... I hope to see you around. I usually only post in the fantasy fiction forum but thats just me. PM me if you have any questions or anything.

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:46 pm
sokool15 says...

Cheerio, Zane! Or is that...Zaney? lol...

Seriously *clears throat and straightens collar* welcome to the site. Feel free to pm me with any questions and I'll answer them. Don't always count on the fact that the answer is absolutely true in all particulars, but...hey, at least you'll have an answer, right?

So if you want crits, pm me. I love critiquing people! (I'm secretly a vampire and survive by sucking the blood out of pieces of literature! :wink: )

Yours truly, 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:03 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Hi and welcome to the YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions on the site.

"The society"? You make us sound like a cult. xD

Or that's just my extremely warped imagination doing it's usual rounds.

And in a way, we are a cult. SPEW and Pat Buchanan and all that. ^_~

Ja ne!
Sumi
ohmeohmy

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:09 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Don't forget Big Brother.

Welcome by the way. PM me if you have any questions.

Like, "What is the deal with Pat Buchanan?"
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown