z

Young Writers Society

hi peeps!

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:01 am
Haykatsi says...

Hi everybody! I'm Haykatsi, but y'all can just call me Katsi. I'm new here and I have NO clue what I'm doing! Yay!

So. I love writing. Personally, I don't think I'm very good at writing at all, especially with organizing plots and things like that (mayhap once I get things figured out here, I can get some of you nice folk to help me with that!).

I'm pretty proud of the characters I come up with, though! That's actually my favorite part of writing (the creation and development of characters). On the topic of characters, my avatar thing *points left* is a detail of a picture that I drew of Xhu, my favorite of all my characters, who I've had for almost half my life, so she's (hopefully) a very developed charry. I'm telling everyone this now, because people WILL be hearing a lot about her from me!

So. Yis. I write and illustrate my own stories. I'm a fan fiction author (mostly Yu Yu Hakusho, which is an anime, for those of you who don't know, with great characters), as well as a writer of original stories. I've got one fan fiction that I'm serious about (horror) and two original stories (one fantasy and one closer to real life....stuff....). Because I'm a 15-year-old girl, my stories are inevitably full of (sappy) romance!

YAY!

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:53 am
Teague says...

Ahoy Katsi! Welcome aboard YWS! :D

I'm Razorblade, shorten or alter as you please. ;)

For a fiction critique, press one. For help around the site, press two. For a nice, sane chat over a nice cup of tea on a lovely spring day, hang up and try again.

I jest, I jest. ;)

Or do I?

-St. Razorblade :elephant:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:27 am
Emerson says...

Bienvenue Katsi!

Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or need help at the site, feel free to ask me.

Yu Yu? I used to watch that ^_^ The show was awesome, and when it ended I was sad.

Enjoy the site!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:39 am
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

If you have any questions, or anything feel free to PM. I hope you enjoy it here! See you around!

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:11 am
sokool15 says...

Cheers! A toast...to newbies. May they soon become incorporated into the ranks of insanity that frequent this hallowed site.
*looks around suspiciously, then whispers* I was once a newbie, too!

Hey, we all love sappy romance! Well...some of us love sappy romance. Okay, let's change that to a few of us. All right, a very select few... :wink:

Just kidding. Welcome to YWS! Long may you prosper!

Yours truly, whether you like it or not, 8)

P.S. If you have questions, pm somebody else! :wink:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:16 am
Meshugenah says...

I like questions!

Er.. hi! Welcome to YWS!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:35 am
Alainna says...

Hola Katsi and welcome to YWS!!

If you need anything at all feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help you out!

(Although I know absoloutely nothing about Anime so if you need a crit on something Anime related I doubt I could really help...)

Hope you like it here!

See you,
Alainna
xxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:20 am
Stillgrave says...

Hello and welcome, though I am not sure that we shall talk overtly much due to the fact that fan fiction is not something that I myself write. However, welcome to the Young Writers Society.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:01 pm
Saphira says...

Hey welcome to the site!

I love fanfiction though i don't watch much anime. see you around!

Saphira
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)