z

Young Writers Society

Well, hello there...

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:09 pm
Stillgrave says...

For those who know Kel, I shall say first and foremost that I am her husband in real life. Yes, I also write as well and even though I did join back in 2006, it was more merely just to satisfy my wife's desire that I share what I write than anything at the time. But, here I am now since she asked me to post up a critique about her story, and am critiquing others as well. I would do more, but too tired to at the moment. Later on I might go ahead and post up a few things from some of the works I'm doing. Presently I am not published (nor have I tried to be), but perhaps someday I shall endeavor to do so. Anyways, for now.. I have tuna awaiting me and a bed that needs my company lest I be too tired for work tonight. Later.

Reviews: 3
Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:36 pm
Eric says...

Hmm, so you've been here before...

Well welcome back, then! I haven't met Kel, because I too have not been on here in ages, but oh well. I look forward to reading some of your work, and maybe I will actually get the chance to post some of mine.

Ah. Tuna. Wonderful wonderful food... See you around.

-Eric

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:43 pm
Twit says...

Hi!

I'm reading Kel's story, and saw your crit. :)
Hope you come out of your shell more often and post lots of stuff!

-Twit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:47 am
Alainna says...

Hey and I suppose welcome back to YWS!!

Hope you find it useful around here, it's actually really helpful to share your work.

See you,
Alainna
xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:15 am
Stillgrave says...

Thank you, the stories that I am presently writing are all tied together but yet are of different genres in away. All would more than likely be listed as science-fiction in a library however. The first one would be the telling of a character in an era similar to ancient Persia, with the second being set in a more medieval-fantasy setting, and finally the last well... think star wars meets final fantasy. Some problems at present I have if any of you have any thoughts on this are:

1) I need someone who is of Arabic decent so that I can talk to them about things such as the desert. I have not moved much outside of forested areas so though I can imagine, I have no experience in those sections.

2) Extreme lack of self-confidence in my own work. I'm constantly changing things in them.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:41 am
Leja says...

Ah hah! Kel's husband appears! Glad to have you here. Kel's a pretty cool person, so, by association, I assume you are too.

Are you one of those people who can never stop editing? Like you'll never really finish something? Join the club :D

See you around! *waves*
-Amelia

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice