z

Young Writers Society

The wonderful world of Goldie_Locks [minus the three bears]

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:26 pm
Goldie_Locks says...

Well, hi! I'm Goldie. But, please, call me Sarah. I'm uh, RED's little sister. I'm fairly new but, I haven't done this yet so I figured I would. I'm 10 years old. Yeah, young I know. But if you talked to me you probably wouldn't know it unless I told you. I'm smart, I guess. Not an out-of-the-ordinary genius, but I skipped 4th grade, so this year instead of going into 5th I'm going inyo 6th. I play tennis, and do cheerleading. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tan. I love writing. But I haven't posted a lot on the site yet. I keep aot of my stories and poems in journals. I'm not sure how I feel about posting things on here yet becuase well, they are in journals for a reason. Locked journals. I've been told I'm better than fair at writing, but not yet great. That's good, I guess. I also paint. I'm a very artistic being. I'm shy, but I get a long with just about everyone. Well, that's about it. You can PM me if you have any questions.
--Sarah
you are the one the one that lies close to me
whispers "Hello"
I miss you quite terribly.....
--Here in your arms

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:12 pm
Rydia says...

Hi there, nice to meet you Sarah. Welcome to YWS and don't worry about posting your work here, we're all very friendly... that is except for the two cannibals but they're easy to avoid. Lol. Hope to talk to you again soon,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:09 pm
Teague says...

Ahoy Sarah! Welcome aboard YWS! :D

I'm Razorblade, shorten or alter as you please. For help around the site, press one. For a fiction critique, press two. For a nice, sane conversation over a hot cup of tea, hang up and try again.

I jest, I jest. ;)

-St. Razorblade :elephant:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:11 pm
Black Ghost says...

Hey! I'm magicman, and if you ever have any questions or need a critique, feel free to drop me a PM. ^_^

MM

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:37 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Hi! I'm Sumi, welcome to the YWS! Once again, and I echo everybody before me, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
ohmeohmy

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:33 am
Sam says...

*dances about*

Hurray for nerd-dom! ^_^

I'm Sam, and I normally lurk about the Literary forums and critique things- so, if you ever post a story, I'd be glad to gobble it up. It's not that scary, actually...pretty much everyone on here thinks that they're 'average' or something, when really they're pretty marvelous at writing. It's just an artsy thing. :wink:

Anyway, I hope to see you around...and welcome to YWS!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:38 am
She Writes says...

Hey, Sarah!
Glad to see someone my own age around here...I hope to see more of you and Caitlin! :]
I know we have met, but if you wanna know more about me PM me. ^.^

See you,
Courtney aka B

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:28 pm
RED says...

I'm soooo happy to see my sis actually NOT afraid to show people her writing. please guys, try and be gentle, k? I love you all, but I will hurt you if you make my sissy cry. that's my job! just kidding. love ya Sarah!

xxXxx
-Caitlin
Boys are definitely NOT worth your time.

Well, this boy wasn't.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:43 pm
Twit says...

Hi Sarah! I'm the Twit, abbreviate my name however you choose. You're a smart ten-year old - how nice, so was I!

Nah, not really, i just like polishing my ego. :wink:

You have any questions or need a crit, just PM me as I'm almost always on YWS. One needs to spend time profitabley in the holidays, duzn't wun? ^_~
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:51 pm
Emerson says...

Bonjour Sarah,

If you have any questions about the site, I'm sure RED will be able to help you, but if you need extra help on how to find your way around, or you have a question about something, feel free to PM me ^_~

Enjoy the site.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:34 pm
Alainna says...

Hello and welcome to YWS!!

If you need anything feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help you out!

See you around,
Alainna
xxxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:03 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

ShadowTwit wrote:Nah, not really, i just like polishing my ego. :wink:

Don't we all, Twitters? XD

La, this site is so addicting. Even for just logging on.

(<- obsessed)
ohmeohmy

It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer