z

Young Writers Society

Melly Mel

Reviews: 3
Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:42 pm
Mel says...

Hello hello hello. :D I am Melissa, known as Mel every now and then. I've been called Lissa, Lis, Lisa, Melly Mel, Smelly Melly, Melly, Melly elly, Mee, and Leese. :wink: Feel free to think up any other weird and random nicknames for me. Lol. :D

Umm.... I'm 24 and I love love looooooooove to write. It's my first love. :) *whispers* Don't tell my husband that. Lol jk. Speaking of him and the like, I've been married for two years now. Yay us! ~claps~

Writing? Uhh. I'm into romance and action. Usually together in the same story, but i will lean more towards just plain old romance at times.

What else? What else? What else?.... hmm. I live in the U.S. (south carolina) and I like to....dance? Lol. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask me anytime. :D Nice to meet you all.

~Melissa

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:28 pm
Emerson says...

Bonjour et bienvenue Lisa ;-)

Look, more slightly older people! You'll find you are a minority here, we have a large collection of teenagers.

If you find yourself getting lost on the site, or having trouble finding your way around or having a question [anything, really] feel free to PM me =]

Congrats on the relationship.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:30 pm
Rydia says...

Hello there, it's lovely to meet you. Congrats on your marriage, I wish you and your husband many happy years together! So do you prefer romance prose or romance poetry? Either way, I'll probably read some of your work and if you want a critique or some help navigating the site, feel free to pm me,

luv Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:33 pm
Leja says...

Hello again, Mel; I believe we've met in the chat

Mel wrote:I love love looooooooove to write. It's my first love. *whispers* Don't tell my husband that.

haha :D your secret's safe with me

Romance and action stories? Exactly the type I like to read, so I hope you'll post something soon. Have you been writing for long?

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:34 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Greetings and salutations, Mel! Welcome to the YWS! I'm Sumi; feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

What kind of action? Like, James Bond kinda action?
ohmeohmy

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 am
Mark says...

Haha. I told you I would register....

[to everyone else reading this] She thought I was joking when I said I would get an account. Ha! Fictionpress my butt!! lol Well welcome, dearest, even if I am newer than you are to this site.

Can't wait to read your stuff..... other than the ones I've already found hidden under the bed. Ahem. *cough* jk See ya soon.

Love,
Mark

ps. your mother called. i swear that woman loathes me with everything in her........ *goes to sulk* hehe

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:37 pm
Alainna says...

Hello and welcome to YWS!!

If you need anything feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help you out!

See you around,
Alainna
xxxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:34 pm
Night Mistress says...

I live in South Carolina too.

anyways, welcome to YWS!

Mel, I hope you enjoyed it here.

NM
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy