z

Young Writers Society

One Returns

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:02 am
Swires says...

Hello. I'm an old hat member of Young Writers Society. I left many moons ago, guns blazing etc... etc... Its a long story.

Since I've been gone I haven't recieved the quality support with my writing that I am used to and have lost touch with some great people and great writers. So I decided to return here, forgetting my legacy before in the hope that those select few involved will also forget the dispute.

Since I've been gone I've been messing with Screen plays, mixing up some ideas and taken my GCSEs.

So, what has everyone else been doing?
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:28 am
deleted6 says...

Welcome back Adam I'm glad you came back. I've finally got a story now on chapter 19 now It's so great it's called Chasing Rainbows.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

614 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:44 am
Swires says...

13 Weeks its been, and you appear before me as if it were only yesterday. I confess myself...dissapointed. Not one of you came to find me.... Seigfried, CL, Snoink...not even you, Writers Domain.

Sorry, Im obsessed with Potter at the moment.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:51 am
deleted6 says...

Well Adam I'll be honest, I was going to let some time pass. Welcome back though Adam. You will surely get back into everyone hearts soon. Good Luck XD.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:50 pm
Rydia says...

To be honest, if you left of your own free will, you can't complain that no one came to find you but I'm glad you returned becuase it means I get to meet you. I'll not ask about the conflict because that's clearly a touchy subject if it kept you away thirteen weeks but how about you introduce yourself? Start again with those who knew you and get to know those who don't.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

614 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:44 pm
Swires says...

Lol, it didn't - its a direct quotation from the Goblet of Fire film. I'm estimating its about 13 weeks though.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:46 pm
Firestarter says...

Welcome back Adam -- everything forgiven, on both sides, I hope.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:06 pm
Jennafina says...

Welcome back! ^_^
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:09 pm
Emerson says...

Bienvenue, Adam!

We talked now and then, did we not? In any case, glad to see you're back and I hope to see some new writing from you!

I'm doing well, might work on publishing a short story, and am [slowly] churning out a novel, as always. Real glad to see you are back, and I hope things work out nicer this time 'round.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:15 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Nice to see you back! :D
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:50 pm
Leja says...

Well. I don't know what's happened, but it's good to have you back ^_^ I'll look forward to seeing you around the site.

Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White