z

Young Writers Society

Me in a nutshell.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:20 am
Lilith says...

Okay, first off, I have many sides, like a sixagon. The first side is very quiet. The thing people know least about me is that I spent hours just sitting outside and listening to nature. Its a side that makes me write well, I think.

The second is the part of me that likes to dance and flirt and sing. Yeah, I do those things. I love parties and loud music.

The third part is my reading side. I love books. like I work in a library over the summer. I spent over 200 on books a year.

Parts three and four are close to each other because if I hadn't started reading, i wouldn't be a writer. Harry Potter inspired me to be a writer. Mostly because when I first read the books, I looked like hermione. Frizzy hair and big teeth.

Five. friends. I've had so many friends who have supported me as a writer. I'm a secret keeper and a bridge and so many other things. Its cool.

Six, me. Six is everything I am. I'm lilith. the girl who loves books and music and tv and people. so yeah. deal.
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:53 am
Rydia says...

That's a real pretty name Lilith, I've used it for my characters before now... Last one was an evil demon...

Hehe. Anyway, I can see that you're nothing like that and it's good to meet you.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:56 am
Alainna says...

Hey Lilith!!

Yeah, everyone said I was like Hermione too....frizzy curly hair is never good....*hugs straighteners*.

Libraries are cool if a little annoying. My local libraries don't have that great a selection.....still...

So what do you aspire to be? Favourite books? Film? Colour?

Alainna
xxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

35 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:49 pm
Lilith says...

Oh, jeez, I love libraries.

lets see though for your questions

Aspire: I would love to be a novelist definately but anything in the arts would be amazing.

My Favorite Book: I cant choose. I love all my Harry Potter books but I'm a fan of Libba Bray's The Great and Terrible Beauty and Rebel Angel.

Film: The Movie Queen of the Damned and the animated film, Full Metal Alchemist, the Conqueror of Shambala.

Fave Colour: I like maroon but olive is nice too.

any more Questions. :D
Duffy -- "Figures..."

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:44 am
JC says...

hehe, I just saw Queen of the Dammed today =D it was cool. So is Libba Bray =D (the sweet fair thing is coming out soon. YAY!)

Ah! I have a question!
What's your favorite subject? =D

-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

35 Reviews

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:53 pm
Lilith says...

Well, if by subject, you mean in school, then my favorite is Science but I don't know why. I guess it was cause science comes naturally to me. Then History. Then Math. Then English. I really only never liked the class cause every english teacher I've ever had has been so mean.

Oh, and Tech and Computer classes fit somewhere near the middle there.

I like nerd classes.
Duffy -- "Figures..."

One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah