z

Young Writers Society

Lolita Vamp

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:01 am
damned_bullet93 says...

Hello everyone.

I'm kinda like the Lolita-gothish-emoish-darkish-weirdish gurl in school. They would always stare at me... Lol. I love anime especially Naruto, I think its the best anime evah!!! I also like Deathnote, the guy who made that must be bored in his room. I watch a bit of Bleach as well... So if you wanna talk about any of these animes, PM me!!!

Now about vampires and death. Lol. I'm a rocker, My Chemical Romance, AFI, The Used, Hawthorne Heights, Fall Out Boy, they're my favorite bands. I love them. Then there's Anne Rice, she's the best vampire writer ever. Of course that would change when I get people to read my stories. Lol.

My Writing Style: My friends dont like my style because its too flowery. But I think I like it when its flowery, dont you think?

Check out my portfolio, nothing much there, but check it out. Thankyou!
:D :D :D :D :D :D Sure.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:20 am
Emerson says...

Flowery, as in purple prose? Purple prose is icky, but beautiful voices are, as expected, beautiful.

If you know the origin of the name, "Lolita," You'll know that she is a short 4'10". I'm 4'10" and so a bit Lolitaesque (and I sometimes run around in childish goth skirts and blouses...sooo...)

Also an Anne Rice fan, though I read as far as Memnock(sp) and haven't fallen back into it yet, Russian Classics overwhelm me ^^

I'd love to read your Vamp tale, and help you out with it. My own vamp tale is good, I suppose, though a total first draft and probably won't be edited, so it's uck, and though I don't mind showing it off, I don't claim it as my best >->
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:29 am
damned_bullet93 says...

Interview with the vampire is the best one in the series. I don't like The Vampire Lestat that much... I'll read your vamp stories!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D Sure.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:10 am
Alice says...

Vampires flippin rock! anymore all of them are about vampires. Have you read anything by Ameilia Atwater Rhodes or Stephenie Meyer? and ofcourse Anne Rice is the best.
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:24 am
Rydia says...

Interview with the vampire is brilliant, both the film and the book are stunning.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris