z

Young Writers Society

What's this? A Golden Bannana?

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:06 pm
triggerfingerxx says...

Yes, It's from DK64 xD

Anyway...yeah. I haven't been around here in a year, I highly doubt any of you guys remember, me, haha. I just thought I'd re-introduce myself.

Yeah...I'm Vicky. I feel like a nerd for doing this but whatever.
I'm 15, an aspiring fashion/art photographer (think david lachapelle) and I write poetry and prose-poetry (or is it poetry-prose?) for a hobby. My other hobbies include writing music, taking pictures, being stupid, dancing like a fool, and other misclanious things. As you can see, I cannot spell.

So yeah, that's all about me. What about you guys? How are y'all?
Whaa???

Random avatar

Reviews: 61
Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:09 pm
BrokenSword says...

Hey,

I am also into art photography. Do you do digital or film, and do you have any of your work up on a site?

I've written very little music. How long have you been doing it?

See you around,

B.S.

19 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:44 pm
triggerfingerxx says...

BrokenSword wrote:Hey,

I am also into art photography. Do you do digital or film, and do you have any of your work up on a site?

I've written very little music. How long have you been doing it?

See you around,

B.S.

Thanks for replying! That's cool! I'm into digital, because i also photomanipulate my pictures with photoshop. I also have been writing music since I was little, but I've never been serious about it, it's just a small hobby of mine, I'm actually considering writing a rock opera. I'm not sure yet, probably in the summer when I have some time...
Whaa???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:09 am
Rydia says...

Hi there. You're right, I don't remember you but then I only joined a few weeks ago so can you blame me? If you post any of your art photography I'll probably check it out. I don't have any talent in that area but I love to see what other people can do with a camera and a computer. See you around,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:42 pm
Alainna says...

Hey and re-welcome to YWS!!!!

If you had to choose, what would you say you're most interested in? Photography, fashion or writing???

And, what is your favourite colour??

Alainna
xxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

19 Reviews

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:28 pm
triggerfingerxx says...

Thanks for replying Heather! I guess I will post some of my art up here. Nice to meet you btw. :)

Hey Alaianna! Thanks for replying! I'd probably choose...wow this is a hard one. Umm...probably between writing and photography. I've always had an interest since I was little (I've been telling stories since I could talk and been writing since I could actually write on paper) but at the same time, I want to do photomanipulation photography as a career when I get older. I'd say I have more of a talent in creative writing, because I'm a n00b (haha) at photomanipulation photography. That's a really hard question though, I'll think about that for a while.

Oh, and my favorite color is maroon by the way, I just love it, it's beautiful. What about your favorite color? What about everyone's favorite color?
Whaa???

She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus