z

Young Writers Society

Need a tutor for learning US/EN language =)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu May 31, 2007 9:03 pm
border_line says...

Hello at all readers/writers of this site!

I'am a 22 years old french student in humans sciences, especially in Sciences of sport, psychology and sociology. My level of studies is, in US system, undergraduate and i'am go in my third year in september.

My demand is a little special, I have wroten this topic for ask a tutor with wich i will able to greater write and understand Us/En langage.

Indeed, i wish find an US/EN (very) serious partner to e-talk or exchange mails, stories, philosophy essays why not and enable a co-learning of language. If this personn want's I correct or help her in french , I'll very happy to participate at his advancement.

It's not easy to find a partner, but I'am very motivated and I'll be very respectful and thankfull to (-towards?-) this partner.

If you want more information on me, or talk more precisely, don't hesitate to ask it.

Thanks to read me,
Cordially

JB

(If you want to contact me by PM, you easily can it by reading my profile)
Last edited by border_line on Thu May 31, 2007 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu May 31, 2007 9:08 pm
gyrfalcon says...

From where I'm sittting, your English is already better than some Americans' I know. :-) And, since this is the welcome forum, WELCOME!!! I'm afraid I'm not personally interested in learning French (well...maybe a little) but if you want someone to email stories back and forth with, just PM (that's Personal Message, it's a little button at the bottom of this post) and I'll give you my adress.

Welcome again!
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

Random avatar

Thu May 31, 2007 9:14 pm
border_line says...

I appreciate a lot your proposition, in fact if a person give me anything, i'am very happy to return something in any form. That is the reason of my proposal :oops:

And thanks to your welcome =)

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:52 am
Foreseer says...

Hola and welcome!

I'd be glad to help you out, (I'm in my third year of French in high school). From the looks of it I think you've improved. :D Glad you joined this site, by the way.

Au revoir,

*Foreseer*
~*~It's Not Faith If You Use Your Eyes ~*~
- Miracle by Paramore

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:55 am
Poor Imp says...

Bon jour Borderline.

There a few students learning French around here who would likely be very interesting in talking to you. ^_^

If I were you, I would try PM'ing either Claudette or possibly, Dream Deep.

And welcome to YWS, of course. Bienvenue.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:05 am
Via says...

Welcome to the YWS!

I think you'll find many willing helpers here, but like me most probably need nothing in return. Feel free to PM me anything you need.

Ciao,
WM
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:46 am
-KayJuran- says...

Hi JB!

Firstly, welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your work if you post it.

I've been learning French for about seven years (though I haven't used it much for the past few months) so I could try chatting in French as well as English if you wouldn't mind helping my French as well. =)

I'll do my best to help with your English if you send me anything, be that messages, stories or anything else. It'd be better if you e-mailed me though, rather than PMing, as I'm not in England at the moment, and checking e-mails happens much more often than checking PMs.

Which part of France do you live in? I'm assuming you are living in France at the moment...?

I'll see you around. Feel free to e-mail me anytime.

Kay.
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:07 am
Bella says...

Hello. I don't know a lot of french, but I'll be glad to help you with anything anytime, granted that I'm actually online. Just PM me if ya need me.
~Bella~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:35 am
sabradan says...

Bonjour, Borderline!

While the extent of my French (beyond random words or phrases) is "Je ne sais pas" or however you spell it. However, I would be very interested in learning, and would be more than happy to help you with your english.

I have a decent basis/command of Spanish and pretty decent Hebrew as well, if that helps.

You can PM me or email me at sabradan1 *at* sbcglobal.net

Au revoir
Dan
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:35 am
border_line says...

Thanks for all your propositions, i will try answer to all but excuse me if it is not the case.

The quality of my tutor in litterature, expression, "ease" in redaction in EN language is very important for me, and of what I could see all young writers are very good :D

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:50 pm
Lady Pirate says...

Bonjour

Or if I may be informal with you... Salut

Your English is very good, but I would be happy to help you if you have any questions. I'm only in High School French Three, but I love the language very much.

You should join the Language Usergroup, there is a forum there for French, and you could always start one for English. --But if you have any questions about the English Language I would happy to help you.

Lady Pirate
'My words fly up, my thoughts remain below.
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.'

William Shakespeare
Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:57 pm
Emerson says...

Quand Imp a dit, "parler avec Claudette," Elle a eu raison! J'aimerai t'aider avec ton Englais.

But, you'll have to pardon my so-so French. I'll PM you, I suppose.

Welcome to the site, by the way :-D

J'etudie Francaise en l'ecole, mais je ne connais pas tout chose. Il est triste ^^'
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor