z

Young Writers Society

hi everyone.....

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:55 pm
jossymaiye says...

i guys
i wish to know everyone in here and i hope we gonna have fun toogether...its gonna be really nice meeting great guys like you all.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:02 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey! I'm Jack, don't worry, you'll fit straight in, I'm sure. If you want to get to know people well, it's best to check out The Lounge forum once in a while, and go on the chatbox to talk to members.

So yeh, if you have any questions or need anything just PM me.

See ya around.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:02 pm
niteowl says...

Welcome! I'm Niteowl, the Unofficial Gift-Giver, so I shall give you your gift now: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:41 pm
Tara says...

You never forget to do that, do you, Tae?

Welcome to YWS, Jossymaiye! I'm Tara, officially-unofficial nicnicname giver! You shall nw be Jos. I know, I know, I'm losing the creativity...I'll have to make Jack's x-tra bizarre to make up for it! :wink:

Anyway...if you need anything, go ahead and PM me, and I'll be happy to help ya out! :D
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:30 am
Emma says...

hiya! :P

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire