z

Young Writers Society

"How to be Awkward" From a professional.

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:00 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

Hey. You guys already know my name and age and stuff...so...here goes. I am... about 5"4, brown hair, brown eyes etc. My name is an American boy's name, and yes, my father has a bike; a Harley Davidson. Harley is the last name of one of the dudes but he's dead so it's just the Davidsons left to run the whole thing. I got my name from a gangster movie my parents watched when I barely had arms, and funnily enough the lines was "Harley's dead, and he ain't coming back." I'm a little freaked out about the whole death thing but oh well.
I'm in second year (year eight, seventh grade) but i'm going into the next year in a while. I'm taking biology, chemistry, art, history and computing. I want to be a forensic scientist (someone who cuts up dead bodies and finds out how they died) or a crime scene investigator. These were inspired by "Tru Calling" (an amazingly good TV show with Eliza Dushku who plays Faith in Buffy) and a movie called "Murder By Numbers" (Sandra Bullock, Michael Pitt). I'm also really interested in the movie business and, of course, writing.
I play the keyboard and I love playing Walt Disney songs (told ya I was weird) and I also love reading and writing things. Stories, poems, role plays...it's all good! I love art, especially sketching. I like drawing eyes and still life. I live on MSN Messenger (BETA rules).
My fave movies are:

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Scream Trilogy
Scary Movie Trilogy
The Blair Witch Project
Murder By Numbers
Mean Girls (hee)
Grease (well, duh)
Pirates Of The Carribean

Oooh, there's this movie called Monkeybone or something; it is, like, really BAD. AVOID.

My favourite songs? I have loads that i love, really. I have around 600 songs on my iPod (w00t) I love The Bohemian Rhapsody, Mr. Brightside(Killers-thanks muchly Jack) California (Phantom Planet) and all of Avril's songs. Ah, music is my life, i am such a sad person. My favourite bands...here goes;

Avril Lavigne
The Killers
Maroon 5
Head Autmatica
Michelle Branch
Scissor SIsters
Shaniah Twain
Queen
REM
Franz Ferdinand
Kaiser Chiefs
Jesse McCartney (mm)
American Hi Fi
Muse (they're okay)
Arctic Monkeys
Incubus
The Libertines
...etc.
(there are loads, but i'll spare y'all)

My favourite authors are LEMONY SNICKET and Meg Cabot. Lemony rules!!! He writes with such a cool flair. You guys should totally check out "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" (the books as well as the movie). They both rock! Meg Cabot writes "The Princess Diaries" as well as tons of other snazzy books (girls only, i'm afraid). There is also an author called Louise Rennison. She writes a series of books about a girl called Georgia Nicholson. Laugh Out Loud funny!!
I love monkeys, wolves and big cats. If I could be any animal I would be an Arctic Fox or a White Tiger. The wolves are so cute and proud and the tigers are just, like, wow. I have a dawg called Rebus, and he's a Shar Pei (that wrinkly dog in the Garnier ad). I also have a silver tabby called Georgie.
I love Doc Martens, Air Walks and Converse All Stars. I have 6 pairs of converse (I am a weirdo, I know). There are like 5 boys in my school who have the same Air Walks as I do. (Black with @ signs on them) I mainly wear jeans, T-Shirts and hoodies, and I don't really like wearing pink. I love wearing crosses, especially in necklaces. I would describe myself as a sort of Sk8er Girl, punkish, indie-ish person... a little bit emo, apparently (I'm a FREAK)
Living tv, MTV and Trouble are my life and I love Will&Grace, BUffy and Friends. They rule. I've got all the episodes of Friends on DVD, in a big ol' black box with the New York Skyline on it. Very prettyful.
Well, that's me. I know I'm not your average girl, but I'm me, and I like being me. I'm individual and that's...fun.

Sorta.

Me -->:roll: (uncomfortable smile)
Last edited by Harley on Mon May 09, 2005 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:05 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

he he he... that's my favorite smilie... :roll:

Welcome.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:06 pm
View Likes
Emma says...

Scissor sisters rule! And everything! YEY

:D Dont be shy! Have a twix!

447 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:07 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

And I don't like wearing pink either... t-shirts, jeans and black are my friends...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:42 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hey! Someone else LURVES Georgia Nicholson books! Aren't they great? But don't read them in public unless you're really good at controlling your laughter, unlike me. You will get stared at.
*people stare at Niteowl*

Uh...bye!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:10 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Wow.

We have pretty much the same interests. Awesome! :D

I LOVE sketching eyes. I should go sketch some right now.. See if I can put different emotions in them.. fit them to my characters.. *trails off, then realizes where she is*

Oh! And welcome! :D
Love and Light

Random avatar

Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:11 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

The 5th Georgia Nicholson is really gr8. Jeans r my life lol. Sketchin eyez is fun!! I'd put my drawings on the site but i dont hav a scanner... :( o well... I'll hav 2 try that whole emotions thing; it sounds really kewl. :roll: lol By the way does anyone like LEMONY?!?!?!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:21 am
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

I don't like wearing pink either! I love sketching eyes, i don't have a scanner, i want one.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

172 Reviews

Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:22 am
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

Oh yes, BETA does rule!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

Random avatar

Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:10 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

hee join the club... meets tuesdays at six... oh, and there's a trip to the zoo!! lol i am such a retard sometimes :roll:

172 Reviews

Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:37 am
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

YAY THE ZOO! and, are you insulting retards? i'm offended ( :P ) and tuesday, at six, for what? and what time zone?
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

Random avatar

Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:42 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

Whichever one ya want, darlin'. Retards rule, so therefore i must RAWK lol No wonder you don't like wearing pink... most boys don't. :roll: heehee

447 Reviews

Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:45 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

I love your sig Harley... Fall to Pieces is one of my favorite songs. I love it to bits.

I wanna go to the zoo too! But I'm not free at six... unless we can make it six on Rocky Mountain time.
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Random avatar

Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:06 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

I think the rockies would be fine...lol i need colour in my sig now... Fall To Pieces RAWX and i'm sad to admit this... but I'm getting into Savage Garden :oops: Ugh...pop... im disgusted with my self

447 Reviews

Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:18 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

Does anyone know if sig banners work here? I'm so used to seeing them everywhere and they REALLY add color to your sig.

I've never heard of Savage Garden. What kind of pop are they?
Boo. SPEW is watching.

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune