z

Young Writers Society

Me, Myself, and anyone else who posts here!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:01 am
Maybe says...

hello all.

I am quite new here, but have posted a few things here and there. I've been writing for a little over a year now, and am currently working on my first novel. I really love reading fantasy and mystery, but i only write fantasy, for the simple reason that i stink at writing about mysteries. My favorite books are The Dragonlance series, the Bartimaeus Trilogy, Sword of the Rightful King, Narnia,[i] i could go on but i will spare you.
I listen to almost all kinds of music, and i do a lot of activities outside. I surf, skateboard, roller-blade, swim, run, etc. My favorite past time is Running on the beach with my dog, Rosy (or Rose, if you prefer) I live with my mom, my step-dad, and my little brother during the school year, and with my dad in the summer.
My favorite movies include; [i]The lord of the rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Howls moving castle, Finding Nemo, and more

if you find you want to learn more about little old me, ask away!
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:27 am
Jennafina says...

Hey Dark Magik. :) I've met you in the chatroom. Is there something shorter we can call you?

I love all of your favorite movies! Especially Howl's Moving Castle. *points at her avatar* Narnia and the Bartimeus Trilogy were both really good too.

What's your favorite thing to write? If you could have one fantasy creature as a friend/pet, what would it be?
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:46 pm
Maybe says...

in answer to your questions, jennafina, you can call me DM, Dark, Magik, or Kaya. All those are fine.

I enjoy writing about fantasy fiction. i am toying with the idea of some historical fiction, but i haven't gotten around to writing about any so far. You can view some of my work in the fantasy fiction forum in Literary.

And, if i could have one mythical creature as a pet, i would want a dragon. i have always been fascinated by them, and that's what i mainly write about (dragons, elves, orcs, mermen, etc.)
If i could have a mythical ceature as a friend, i would have to say either a dragon or a griffon. dragon cuz they are cool, and griffon because they're smart and cool, too!
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:40 am
Chinadoll says...

I just found this site and signed up. You can usually find me on myspace...
I've been writing since I was about six or seven. I've always been into the things I'm into now. I have two parrots that are like my babies. I'll be starting school soon to become a nurse... Beyond that there isnt much to tell!
What discontent silence gathers...

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:43 am
Chinadoll says...

Oh yeah I really want to write something pertaining to God. I haven't planned it out yet. Of course.
What discontent silence gathers...

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:23 pm
View Likes
Firestalker says...

well the only things i like or know to write is fantasy. I like to read fantasy books, i had three cats and the best books I've read are given below.

1 Artemis fowl series
2 harry potter series
3 Inheritance trilogy
4 Magician trilogy
5 chronicles of Narnia
6 the edge chronicles
7 His dark materials
8 lord of the rings three

etc etc etc.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:18 pm
whence says...

Cyanide and Happiness = :D:D:D
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

ask not what u can do for ur bones but of what ur bones can do for u
— Carina