z

Young Writers Society

Howdy

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:30 pm
Manny says...

Hello, everybody! Well, my name's Mike and I joined this place because I like being around others who like the same thing I do: writing. I like to write Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Horror, although most is a mixture of two of those topics. Right now I'm working on the outline for my most promising idea yet, Dragon Eye, which will be the first of hopefully many books in the series. I have a problem with procrastination, but make up for that with my imagination. I have a talent for taking cliche things and making them unique, which you might see in action with my writing. Anyway, if you want to know anything else just ask and I'll tell.

Thanks,

Mantis

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:42 pm
Bella says...

Hi mike! I'm jackie and I like to write too! ZOMG! haha. I just finished my most promising story yet, and am currently revising it. It's amazing, and so many people are telling me that i have talent. THe only people who won't willingly read it are my parents, who's opinion I value most. I know, that sounds pathetic.
~me~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:26 am
Emerson says...

Bonjour et Bienvenue Mike!

If you need some help around the site, have questions, or would like a critique feel free to PM me :-D

Hope you enjoy YWS!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:07 pm
Alice says...

*smacks bella* stop trying to confuse people, writer_chick_13 isn't jackie she's bella, she just likes to try to confuse people.
I just lost the game.

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:09 pm
GingerLizzy says...

Hullo ^^

This site is super; you were there to witness the birth of YWS radio right? Yup, it's actually all fin and games here I think.

I'm so un-interesting.

See you around.
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:58 pm
Rydia says...

Wow, talk about dragging up old threads. Mike's been a member longer than me lol. There again, I didn't really find out his name until today so... welcome! It's lovely to meet you =)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:52 pm
sarahcrosbeh says...

Ello :D

I have nothing more to say...but hello anyways. :)

x
So's your face

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:13 am
BigBadBear says...

Manties!!! *is reviving this amazing thread*

You rock. End of story.

Tell us about your new story, Slaughter-Man, and when it's gonna be posted!!!

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady