z

Young Writers Society

Wow...the last one of these I did was really depressing...

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:57 am
Armadian says...

Whoa, the last one of these I did was really depressing, and I wish I could delete it, but heres a little about me now.

Lets see, where do I begin. I was born March 29, 1992 in St.Paul, Minnesota. I have two brothers, two sister-in-laws, and one niece. I go to Harding Senior High School and I love it. I play tennis,football,baseball, and soccer, but I don't play for the school team because thats way to competitive. So instead I am involved in Cross Country, Cross-Country Skiing, and Track. Some other things are: I play a lot of instruments but for the band at school I play the Baritone T.C., I'd much rather play Tenor Saxaphone but all of them at our school are broken. I am addicted to the anime/manga Bleach, and I know almost everything about it.

My 3 best friends are Colton(bulletproof),Alex(Teooo.), and Elizabeth(Elizabeth)

Anymore questions, you can pm me or something...
()=YWS member
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:57 pm
Chandni says...

Nice :) I like the instrument playing. Ant tennis, you play tennis :D that's cool. Aah hop along with my friends when your talking about "Bleach". How about Naruto, do you like that as well?

Ah well, nice read ^^

Cheerios, Chandni
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:35 am
Armadian says...

Chandni wrote:Nice :) I like the instrument playing. Ant tennis, you play tennis :D that's cool. Aah hop along with my friends when your talking about "Bleach". How about Naruto, do you like that as well?

Ah well, nice read ^^

Cheerios, Chandni

I don't really like Naruto anymore, I got into it though. I was like on episode 213 and Volume 10 of the manga....haha...
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:28 am
chocolatechipmuffin says...

Yay Cross Country and Track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm older than you, hahaha...
oh, wait...
oops. :P
Never mind. :D
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
~Solomon Short

"We are all of us living in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
~Oscar Wilde

Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves