z

Young Writers Society

The Otter Walks At Midnight

Reviews: 4
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Mousey says...

Hello everybody!

I'm 19 years old and I'll be going to University in September to study for a Business Studies degree. I've been writing since I was about eight-years-old and I hope my writing has progressed since then. I write a sort of mix of genres, mostly horror/romance but occasionally I do some fantasy work. I'm hoping to try and get published after a set back from two years ago which I'm now over, so I now have my muse back and I'm hoping to get some constructive criticism to try and improve my work.
Last edited by Mousey on Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:43 pm
Myth says...

Hello Mousey,

I don't see much horror here, and I don't read it often so I look forward to reading something by you.

I took BS in school, I wasn't very good though XD
.: ₪ :.

'...'

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:00 pm
niteowl says...

Here, Mousey, Mousey, Mousey...

Okay, sorry about that. Couldn't resist. Anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:26 pm
Shine says...

Hi Mousey!

Welcome to the site!

I hope u liked niteowl's gift.lol

see you around.;)

~Ani~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:26 am
Cade says...

The subject of your post made me laugh. Hurrah!

Ooh, horror and romance. Interesting. I'm a poet, but hope to see some of your stuff around!

Welcome!
Colleen :wink:
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:11 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Welcome! I'm very curious about your horror/romance stories. Sounds delicious :D

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:47 pm
Jiggity says...

... sounds delicious? wtf?! Thats just strange looney, lol. Romance and horror? ... hmm, I have my reservations about such a blend, but I'll withold judgement till I see some of your work.

Welcome!

Where ya from?
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

Reviews: 4
Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:29 am
Mousey says...

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm kinda glad I have to crit other peoples work first because I'm starting to get nervous about posting mine now lol.

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci