z

Young Writers Society

*steps into the room*

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:06 pm
Shawn Mitchell says...

I just wanted to introduce myself. If you couldn't figure out my name... then well, obviously you haven't been reading long enough. :P Humm, I don't think there's a lot for me to say. I'm 17, male, and in high school. I recently got accepted to college in Chicago and will be starting in fall of 2005. The majority of my work posted will most likely be my poetry. And some short stories. Despite the fact that I'm more a storyteller, I prefer not to post any of my stories that I see as publication potential. Any of my short stories that I do not think will be worthy of publication, I'll probably post and naturally, those stories are of lesser value writing-wise. Annyway, since this is just an introduction, I won't dwell too much on myself. I try to rate two items before I post mine no matter what, so hopefully you'll see a lot of activity from me. Sometimes I go idle from forums for a period of time, but I always try to come back. Also, if you leave feedback on my items, I also always try to return the favor.

I also found this site through writing.com. My portfolio is www.writing.com/authors/prodigymytch and I'm assuming I'm not the only one who came from there, so if you have an account there, feel free to drop a line and I'll try to drop a review.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:03 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Shawn! I'm Jack, welcome to the YWS.

I found this site through writing.com, too, although I never use the site anymore. I wasn't much of a regular user in the first place, but now I never go there. Still, I'll take a look at your port. Anyway, thanks for joining, I'm sure you'll find it goo enough not to go wandering away!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:53 pm
niteowl says...

Hey! Someone else came from writing.com! My port link is http://www.writing.com/authors/nicolek.

Welcome to YWS! Here's your gift: :D :) :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ :menorah: :frosty: :dreidel: :thumb: =D> #-o ](*,) :-k [-( 8-[ [-o< [-X :^o =P~ :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :-#
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:04 am
-KayJuran- says...

welcome shawn!

im KayJuran! or i am on this site anyways...

so yeh not gunna say anythin about me cause
its all in my profile and in the 'about the authors'
section...

im sure you'll like the site - its a great place to
make new friends!

:-D

~KayJuran~

Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec