z

Young Writers Society

Hiya! I'm new around here.

Reviews: 1
Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:46 am
MiaIsMe says...

Most people call me Mia, though I go by several different names, and I'm new here! :lol: Figure the best way to get myself aquanted with the site is to explore it, so I figured while exploring I'd introduce myself here. Um.. I love writing, reading, anime, music (Mainly rock and country, not much into rap and R&B) I'm not sure what to say, and always feel kind of goofy introducing myself on places like these... Um, I am a Nanowrimo winner for 2006, under the username AllAnimeFreak, if anyone knows about Nano around here.. and.. Um.. I'm turning seventeen in a couple of days... I'm horrible with talking to myself, if you want to know anything ask, okay? :D That's all I've got.
Are there ever times you wonder what on earth you're doing?
You can see yourself doing things that you know are wrong.
You tell yourself to stop, hear yourself screaming within your own mind.
Yet you plow through, leaving destruction in your wake..

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:53 am
Emerson says...

Hey there Mia! Welcome to our grand hang out!

I'm a winner of Nanowrimo '06 as well! In fact I just got my Nano '06 T-shirt today (A late Christmas gift). Did anything good come out of nanowrimo for you? Was it your first try? It was my first try.

If you have any questions or want a critique or someone to chat with, go right ahead and PM me! Or anyone else who seems generally nice, for that matter.

What do you write? And when can we expect to see some lovely work of yours? :-D
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:36 am
Cassandra says...

Hey there, and welcome to YWS!

I did NaNo as well (Claudette, above, was actually a writing buddy of mine). You'll actually find there's, what, at least ten of us who did NaNo, right? Maybe more?

Should you have any questions, my friend, don't hesistate to PM me! :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:44 am
Via says...

Hi Mia!

Welcome to the YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. What do you write?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
aMego
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:49 am
Shine says...

Hello Mia!

Welcome to the site!

And also a Happy New Year! :)

Just a quick reminder! Read the rules and follow the two critiques to one submission rule.
For any help let pm me or anyone here,they will help u out.

see u around.

:wink:
~Ani~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:45 am
Swires says...

Happy New Year.

Also you may want to crit some other peoples work before posting your own work - critiqueing helps muchly.

Welcome aboard.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:22 pm
niteowl says...

And as always on the back of the Welcome Wagon, here I am with my pal, Charlie the Cheesy Announcer, who has something to cheesily announce to you. (Cheesily isn't a word, but whatever.)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 4
Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:38 pm
lightofmeridian says...

Hi Mia! I am guessing it is now a couple of days, so Happy Birthday! My name is Lucy, and I am pretty new here too. If your bored, and you wanna talk, just give me a pm!! :D

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time