z

Young Writers Society

Hey =D

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:13 pm
irnbru666 says...

Hiya :D
I'm new on this site, just made my first post so hoping to get some feedback. I want to write when i'm older and i'm hoping that getting involved with other writers and people interested in reading will help me out :D
There are four basic food groups, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:17 pm
Swires says...

hello.

You should check out other peoples work before posting. Reviewing others work is very helpful as you can see where they fall down and apply your treatment for it to your own work.

Plus - more reading encourages better writing.

If you have a question or problem please PM me.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:23 pm
Emerson says...

Hey there, welcome to the site!

If you have any questions or just want someone to talk to, you can PM me :-) I'll have to go look for your work, hmm....

But as Phorcys said above, its also great if you look at others works (and hopefully comment) because putting up your own, its a common courtesy kind of thing.

But We'll love you either way :-D I hope you enjoy the site!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:53 pm
Areida says...

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm Areida, but most people call me Ari. I have to say, I'm very jealous of your age. I totally wanted to stay sweet sixteen forever, just because that age completely rocks my socks.

Anyway, hope to see you around the boards, both with some critiques and some of your own writing. PM me if you need anything at all. Later! :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:52 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! I pretty much agree with everyone else. Make sure you critique something before posting (Preferably mine. :P jk). Nothing's more annoying than seeing 5+ poems in a row by the same person. Anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 4
Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:41 pm
lightofmeridian says...

Hi! My name is Lucy, and I am kind of new. Wow, in only a couple of days, you sure seem to have gotten A LOT of points!. :) If you ever are bored, just pm me!!

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:13 pm
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, okay?

Nice icon, by the way. :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana