z

Young Writers Society

Hey

Reviews: 1
Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:42 pm
Arclight says...

Hi all!

I'm new here and i hope i'm in the right place... My favourite authors are: Terry Pratchett, Paul Stewart, Phillip Paulman and Johnathon Stroud. Just thought id say hi ^^.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:57 pm
Fand says...

Welcome! I'd like to introduce myself as Sir Fand, Paladin of Punctuation. Watch your back around me ;) as I'm a hard critic and one of the founding crusaders. What do you write, Arclight?
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:03 pm
Nexus says...

Hi Arc i'm new too, and erm hello Fand... I mean Sir Fand hehe :)

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:04 pm
Shine says...

Heya Arclight!

Welcome the site!

Hope u are liking this site.
see u around.

~Ani~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

Reviews: 1
Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:08 pm
Arclight says...

Not the Paladin of punctuation eek! thanks everyone.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:28 pm
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:26 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome, Arclight! Cool name.

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:24 am
Sam says...

Oooh, I love Stroud...very good stuff.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time...or else!

Maybe? Hehe, well, feel free to PM any of us if you've got any questions. We don't bite. Usually. :wink:
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:47 am
Swires says...

Pullman is the only author Im familiar with on your list. Im guessing you are a fantasy writer.

Welcome aboard.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

Reviews: 4
Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:32 am
lightofmeridian says...

Hi, I am new too. My name is Lucy, and I like WAY to many authors, it is hard to name them. Some books I really like are, Eragon, The Fearless Series by Francine Pascal, (a.k.a. meg cabot) and almost all fantasy books. I hope I will get to meet you, and we will become friends. :)

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:42 am
Swires says...

lightofmeridian wrote:Hi, I am new too. My name is Lucy, and I like WAY to many authors, it is hard to name them. Some books I really like are, Eragon, The Fearless Series by Francine Pascal, (a.k.a. meg cabot) and almost all fantasy books. I hope I will get to meet you, and we will become friends. :)

Hello, you should make a new thread - you are more likely to be greeted. Welcome to the forums.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

Reviews: 4
Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:33 pm
lightofmeridian says...

Hello, you should make a new thread - you are more likely to be greeted. Welcome to the forums.

good idea, thanks. I am going to try to find out how to now.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:02 pm
Emerson says...

Welcome!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:17 pm
niteowl says...

Hi Arclight and welcome to the forums! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown