z

Young Writers Society

Jiggling Jiggity JigSaw

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:40 am
Jiggity says...

Well, I think its finally time for me to write something up about ... me. Actually though, I'm only doing this to stave off the ever growing boredom and exhaustion that is the staple diet of the insomniac.

Did that even make sense? Probably not, considering I've slept for only three hours, :P

I live in Australia and have just finished high school. Will being going to university next year to do a Creative Writing course. I only decided that I wanted to be a writer/ start writing, last year about the time I joined this site. Since then, I've written precious little though, being consumed by school. *shakes fist angrily* But I'm free now! So I can finally write!! And now my stories will flourish ... mwahahahaha, and take over the world!!

In short: Be afraid. :shock:

I love reading fantasy fiction and I've read oh so very much of it, lol, that I'm now moving on to just general fiction. Not that that means I'll stop reading fantasy epics ... I dont think I can even if I wanted to ... *whispers* "they're always watching me ..." *rocks back and forth*

Ahem. Yes. I hope to write and become published in the genre of fantasy. The end. Now run, while you still can.

[A post brought to you by the sad remnants of a mind destryed by insomnia ... and monkeys. It's always the monkeys, people!!]
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:06 am
Snoink says...

Jiggity wrote:I live in Australia and have just finished high school. Will being going to university next year to do a Creative Writing course. I only decided that I wanted to be a writer/ start writing, last year about the time I joined this site.

Even after smaur and I tore up your story and spit it out in sixteen different ways? WOW. You SHOULD be a writer.

Now write more! *pokes*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

798 Reviews

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:12 am
Jiggity says...

Hahaha, lol. Especially cos you and smaur tore up that one particular, ill-fated story. Which btw, I have not given up on -- well, in a sense I have, cos it no longer really exists, but has evolved into something else.

Yay for evolution!! Wee!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:04 am
sabradan says...

Well, in these things I normally welcome people, but since we already know each other I think I'll skip that.

Actually though, I'm only doing this to stave off the ever growing boredom and exhaustion that is the staple diet of the insomniac.

As a fellow insomniac I can say that that is very very true.
Well um yeah. So, can you crit some of my poetry if I crit you're story?
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

798 Reviews

Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:20 am
Jiggity says...

Hahaha, lol. I'll give it a shot if you want, and which story do you speak of? Not the one, snoinkle and I were talking about lol, it doesn't really exist anymore so you critting it would be pointless. But feel free to look at other stuff of mine, lol.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:12 pm
Fand says...

Hullo, Jig! Australia, eh? I think I knew that... but as I haven't slept much lately either, I'm not so sure I'd trust my memory... XD

Enjoy the yellow you stole from me. :P
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

798 Reviews

Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:21 pm
Jiggity says...

Whats this preposterous rubbish?! LIES I SAY!! Whats with women claiming guys stole stuff from them ... I mean seriously, y'all know I had it first.

I still cant sleep! I've been on YWS for sooooooo long now, lol.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:45 pm
Fand says...

*sticks tongue out at Jig and runs away*
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:01 pm
Firestarter says...

Jiggy! Your name always makes me want to dance.

You are cool because you are a fellow lover of David Gemmell.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:13 pm
Poor Imp says...

Hello Jig!

...War of Colour over, is it? Ah well...possibly. ^_~ I hope your results as far as university is concerned were good.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

798 Reviews

Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:03 pm
Jiggity says...

Hahaha, Jack, I know. Its weird that it started as a tribute to a sadistic serial killer ... oh well, lol. Gemmel rocks! (May he rest in peace)

And it is Imp; I found a better, a stronger yellow! So ha! And the results were good thanks.

More ot say: I love movies. I'm a big movie and TV buff lol, my favourite tv show ever being Firefly; so unbelievably awesome its kind of disturbing. In a good way. My list of fav movies and stuff is too big -- go to (www.myspace.com/randomarab) for more information lol.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:38 pm
Emerson says...

You've always seemed off the wall. And this proves it.

(or is it the insomnia?)

Will you be having less time to write when you go off to university?
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

798 Reviews

Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:41 pm
Jiggity says...

Woo! Off the wall! Thats just the randomness ... and I'm sure your referring to the serial killer thingo ... I was just really enamoured with Saw when it first came out. It was really good lol.

And, I dont think so. Since the course at uni is on creative writing, I think I'll be writing more there then ever before. Lets hope.

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson