z

Young Writers Society

About: Alicia

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:54 pm
Alicia K. Hudson says...

Well, to start off, my name Is Alicia. I'm 13 years old, and I write non-fiction/fiction novels. They're usually murder mysteries, and suspense novels.

I've been writing since I learned how to, and have enjoyed writing ever since. I plan to publish a novel sometime next year.

So, yea. That's all, woo! That was painfully long, wasn't it?

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:20 pm
lexy says...

lol, short and sweet :D
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. - Peter O'Toole

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:40 am
Shafter says...

Heehee, concise is good. :) So... we talking goals here, or do you actually have an agent looking at your stuff? Either way, good thing you're getting an early start! I began at fourteen and my novel's STILL in progress!
And... I'm rambling now. See ya around the site!
Cheers! ~Shafter
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:28 am
Alicia K. Hudson says...

We're talking goals, lol. I have no agent.
It's just a dream of mine...
Yea, I tend to ramble a lot too. Bad habit #1 on my list.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:03 am
Shine says...

Hey Alicia!

Welcome to the site.

do u like cats?

Well, to start off, my name Is Alicia. I'm 13 years old, and I write non-fiction/fiction novels. They're usually murder mysteries, and suspense novels.

I've been writing since I learned how to, and have enjoyed writing ever since. I plan to publish a novel sometime next year.

So, yea. That's all, woo! That was painfully long, wasn't it?

yeah that was painfully long,lol :)

see u around.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:24 pm
Alicia K. Hudson says...

I love cats. Infact, the one in my display picture there, was my favourite of all; Smokey. She died when she four years old, because she had a tumor. :( I love that cat.

I would usually write more, but, I have to us an on-screen keyboard to type. My actual keyboard isn't working, so it takes forever to type.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:51 pm
Shine says...

I love cats. Infact, the one in my display picture there, was my favourite of all; Smokey. She died when she four years old, because she had a tumor. I love that cat.

I like cats too.I feel sorry for Smoky(I like the name,was it given by u?)

I would usually write more, but, I have to us an on-screen keyboard to type. My actual keyboard isn't working, so it takes forever to type

I see so ur keyboard is sick.The moment ur keyboard gets well do give a big introduction again.(if u feel like)

see u. :)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:04 pm
Alicia K. Hudson says...

No, my brother thought of the name, but I like it too.
Sure, I'd love to give a big introduction :D. That would be cool.[/quote]

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:30 pm
The Jesseble says...

Naming your pets is always best. My cat is called Pussa, painfully named by his previously owners...foolish name. He is insane, possiby senile but hey...makes him more interesting.

Gah!! no keyboard...poor ye. Wouldnt it be much easier if you could just speak to the computer and then it would write the words for you? hehe

Anyway...tell us more wise one!! (je suis mad) O___@
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:36 am
Snoink says...

I could make up a long introduction for you, but that wouldn't be right. ;)

And yay! I remember that thirteen was a good year for me in writing. I hope it's as productive for you! Though, knowing the state of your keyboard, your stories are probably inked up, no? That's gotta be awkward! :o
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:00 am
View Likes
Alicia K. Hudson says...

Yes. I can write faster by hand! Which makes me angry. I'm a very fast typer, too. :( *sobs*. oh well i'll just have to use the other computer.

Reviews: 2
Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:49 pm
xxelyluvsuxx says...

hi im ely
im new here but i've been writing for a long time!
i don not want to be a writer when i grow up.
life is short~~talk fast!
coffee is my best friend

Reviews: 2
Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:50 pm
xxelyluvsuxx says...

i like writing stories on teens or like teen life, u know
life is short~~talk fast!
coffee is my best friend

To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics