z

Young Writers Society

All about lexy!!!!

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:42 pm
lexy says...

I'm not new to this site but I haven't actually introduced myself on here or said anything about me. Unless you read my blog... you won't have a clue about me!!!!
I'm seventeen as my profile says and I am still in education (year 12- 6th form) I take Psychology, Sociology, English and Law and my future ambition is to become a lawyer (After a lot of work at Uni of course.)
My dad is a policeman- so I suppose thats were I get my law interest from? and my mum is a receptionist at the hotel I work at.
My mum and dad split about 4 years ago and since then my dad has remarried, a wonderful woman called Sue, my step mum :D
I have two younger sisters, Parris and Mirren and I am an animal lover through and through.
My boyfriend is Patrick who lives down the road from me, and all in allI have a pretty simple life-at the moment.
Next year I plan to go to Kenya for a month with my school, which will consist of building up the community eg. schools for them etc. I will spend 5 days up Mount Kenya, 5 days at the beach there and the rest of the time in Mwaluganje where I will spend time in an elephant sanctuary etc.
I really can't wait.
I am 5 foot 1, I'm naturally blonde but I tend to keep that one a secret so shhh please. I am now a brunette, I have green eyes and am very shortsighted! lol.
I love writing, Although I'm not very good hence why I joined this site in October.
I love the "community" on this site, there are few exceptions and those people know who they are, but other than that... Awww I love YWS!!!

Lexy xxx
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. - Peter O'Toole

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:05 pm
Via says...

Hey Lexy!

Kenya=Love.

My parents split when I was three, and have both remarried--you aren't alone in this boat! haha.

Psychology and English are the awesome. Yes, the awesome. But I am also in Sociology next semester here at school--are you enjoying it?

Glad to have ya around!
Meg
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:53 pm
Myth says...

There was a guy from secondary school who wanted to be a lawyer, no one ever wanted to get into an arguement with him. :P

Its great you're going to Kenya for a good cause, let me know when you go, OK? :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:53 am
lexy says...

Thnaks meg, thats sweet.
(I totally went off the rails when my parents split. I had just moved county and left all my friends behind. But I got over it. :) Its so common these days now.... I'm glad there are others to relate to with the situation!)

Myth,
Sure I'll tell you when I go. I'll try and post some pics to u by pm when I come back if you like :)

Much love, Lexy xxxx
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. - Peter O'Toole

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:58 pm
View Likes
Krystalstars says...

Hey welcome to the forums! Be sure to PM me if you need help or a critic...

Just wondering....Do you like Krystal Meyers?
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith