z

Young Writers Society

The Unexpected Encounter : The begening

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:20 pm
View Likes
iammus3b says...

Sometimes, life has a way of surprising us with unexpected discoveries. It was one of those serendipitous moments when I stumbled upon a remarkable online space dedicated to writers. Without hesitation, I registered, eager to explore the possibilities it held. As I delved into the site, immersing myself in its abundant collection of writings, a sense of joy and belonging washed over me. This essay explores my journey of accidentally finding this extraordinary platform and the happiness it brought me.

Life often presents us with unforeseen opportunities, and my encounter with this writer's space was no exception. It was a random click on a search engine result—a digital rabbit hole—that led me to this hidden gem. The moment I landed on the website, I sensed there was something special about it. The clean, inviting interface and the vibrant community of writers beckoned me to become a part of it.

Without hesitating, I eagerly registered, eager to explore the possibilities that awaited me. As a writer myself, I felt an immediate connection to the platform and its purpose. The registration process was seamless, and within moments, I found myself stepping into a world where creativity thrived and words held immense power.

stay tuned for more :wink:

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:27 pm
View Likes
fantasies says...

hello! quite a detailed writing piece you have there. i don’t suggest posting it here though. welcome to yws!
(may i suggest the publishing center?)
paige/fanta/fantasies
female
likes cheese
likes purple
kindness matters

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:33 pm
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

Hello there! Welcome to Young Writers Society! So glad it beckoned you to join. Please contact me if you have any questions or just want to chat! ^^
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:29 pm
View Likes
iammus3b says...

What a warm greeting! As a newbie, sorry if I posted this on here. XOXO

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:29 pm
OrabellaAvenue says...

No, you're all good! I'd say it perfectly fits the welcome mat - it's the story of how you joined! I love that! The publishing center is where you'd put it if you wanted feedback on it, but I think it fits nicely right here. ^^
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:46 pm
herbalhour says...

hello iammus3b! can i call ya ammus?nor iam or 3b?

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer