z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:33 pm
View Likes
TheRenegadeRose says...

Hi! I am fifteen years old. I just found this website and I'm really excited. Not entirely sure how everything works yet, but I'm excited to learn!

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:43 pm
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

Welcome TheRenegadeRose! We're so glad you're here! I was a bit confused when I first joined, too. Everything is just so big! But don't worry, it gets easier once you know your way around a bit. :)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me or almost any other active member on the site! ^^ There's also a questions forum if you're interested: Questions and Answers
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:19 am
herbalhour says...

Welcome ~☆♡

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:08 am
Liminality says...

Hiya! Welcome to the site :D There's some good info on the basics in the FAQ for new users. That includes the technical stuff: how to post your writing to get reviews on YWS and also how to submit a review on a work you've read.
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy