z

Young Writers Society

Intro! :D

Reviews: 2
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:19 pm
View Likes
Memo says...

Hai! I am Memo! ^-^

Writing is one of my biggest hobbies! I am 16 now, but I started writing when I was 12. That was def lots of time for improvement, but I still have sooo much to learn. Thats why I am here now! I think its rlly neat to have a community like this.

I also love music theory, theater, and growing my vinyl collection! I play the bassoon and clarinet too, which is rlly rlly rlly fun :3
some infinities are bigger than other infinities

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:20 pm
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

Hi @Memo! Welcome to YWS :)

What kinds of things do you like to write?

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:56 am
Lovestrike says...

Welcome to the site, Memo! Bassoon is a super neat instrument and I've never met anyone who plays it! I hope to see you around! =D
Didn’t Sappho say her guts clutched up like this?
[Solstice, she/her]

Reviews: 2
Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:07 pm
ElizabethBlackfire says...

Hi, Memo!! It's nice to meet you! I also started writing (though not well) at 12. I love theater too! I have a story called Thank you, 5 that I think you'll like. It's about a bunch of over-excited theater kids at a boarding school for the arts ! If you wanna chat, I'd love to!

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown