z

Young Writers Society

Mhm, Yep, It's Me

Reviews: 3
Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:59 am
View Likes
MagicMilk says...

Yes, I do have two tests tomorrow. And yes, it is almost midnight (for me at least.) Thank you for asking. I'm 17 and have been writing on and off for about six years now. I used to not write a lot because I couldn't get past that initial cringe phase, but now I've gotten back into because when I finally got past that feeling I forgot how much fun it was.

Some little things about me:
My favorite genres are action/adventure and sometimes high fantasy.
My favorite music artists are Beach Bunny, Conan Gray, and Claire Rosinkranz.
I was a theatre kid and I starting writing in part because I wanted to write fanfiction for and with my friends who were in the same fandoms as me.

I can't think of anything else. I should sleep, but I know that I won't. Okay bye.
At -3% consciousness at all times.

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:13 pm
View Likes
Tuesday says...

Hello and welcome!

I hope you enjoy it here, I, too, also began writing through fanfictions with friends. I’m very excited to see your works if you post any. :]
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

Reviews: 1
Fri May 19, 2023 3:03 pm
View Likes
StellaAdaire says...

Hi!! I hope your tests went well, and welcome!! I am also a seventeen year old theatre kid, and dabble in fan fiction more than I'll oftentimes be willing to admit! Good luck in your writing and academics!!
"you have never been in love, until you've seen the stars reflect in the reservoirs..."

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:55 pm
NoElixar says...

Hi!! Great choice in music :) Also I hope you're tests went well (even if they were a month ago whoops).

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling