z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:19 am
View Likes
atlasxmoon says...

Hi! Gem invited me to join this site and I'm excited to get back into writing! I'm Gray, and I use any pronouns! I use to write a lot but fell out of it due to writers block, so here's hope to overcome that. I love writing and reading fantasy, sci-fi, and horror things. I also do art and write stories for games that I plan to make in the future!

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:03 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Hi Gray! Wonderful to have you here! I love that you're planning to make a game -- is the game something to do with the genres you mentioned liking? (like fantasy, sci-fi . . .)

By the way, here are some helpful links to start with YWS! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green, global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have an awesome time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:29 pm
View Likes
atlasxmoon says...

Yeah! I've written and started to make a few games, most of which were sci-fi with horror elements, but there's one romance one with horror elements! They're all unfinished and no where yet, but I hope to work and publish them somewhere eventually!

Also thank you for all the links, I'll definitely take a look at them!

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners