z

Young Writers Society

New writer

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:07 am
View Likes
Chxkra2.O says...

I’m Chxkra.Hun a very spiritual writer trying to find my voice by typing out how I feel towards certain aspects, everything I say had either happened to me, close people or somethings we see everyday yet we can’t help it.
I won’t to start a new journey by freeing myself from pass experience and make myself stronger. I want to connect with people and hear their opinions.
Thank you
Will be great to hear for y’all
[user]chxkra2.Ohttps://linktr.ee/gunjahmami[/user][media]art[/media]

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:22 pm
Liminality says...

Hello hello Chxkra! Welcome to the site - we're so happy to have you here. Writing from one own's experience is certainly a great way to go about it and can lead to new discoveries, too.

Here are some helpful links to start! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green, global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have a wonderful time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird