z

Young Writers Society

Hello.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:51 am
Slyguy72 says...

Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I like writing, although I am not very practiced (especially when it comes to finishing my projects). I also read a lot, mostly Stephen King books these days. I'm hoping that being here will give me some motivation to write more, and to hopefully finish the things I start.

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:25 am
Liminality says...

Hi there Slyguy! Welcome to the site - we're so happy to have you here.

Finishing projects is tough for me too. I'm personally a fan of the 22in22 challenge club, as logging my progress day-to-day helps keep me motivated. I've read just a little Stephen King myself . . . which books of his do you like best?

By the way, here are some helpful links to start! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green, global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have a wonderful time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein