z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 1
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:27 am
View Likes
Liam024 says...

Hi everyone! New user here.

I love to read both fiction and nonfiction, although I prefer realistic fiction more. Back in grade school I first picked up my habit of writing in my free time, and to this day I still continue creative writing.

When I'm not writing, I usually search for cars & coffee, and various other automotive things (looking for parts on eBay lol) because why not...

I was on a Medium article, looking for an alternative to Wattpad because it was far too competitive, and found this perfect site. I saw lots of friendly people here, and everything looks just great so far.

I hope I can improve as a writer as I post more and receive feedback, looking forward to it :)

If you want to check out my Wattpad account, the link is in my profile description.

That's about it, thank you for reading and have a nice day!

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:36 pm
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS!! Hope you have a great time here. :D

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask me.

Reviews: 1
Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:45 pm
View Likes
Liam024 says...

Thank you for the welcome!

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:23 am
IcyFlame says...

Hi @Liam024! Belated welcome to the site :)

Realistic fiction is what I love to write too, although I like to chuck the occasional supernatural element in there too xD

What are you writing at the moment? Do you prefer novels or short stories?

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus