z

Young Writers Society

Down to ea-, um, airhead Jer

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:41 am
View Likes
jeremyeverett says...

Hi, everybody :) It's pleasure to join this community and return back to writing after years of difficult life circumstances and work. I'd say that I'm mainly a writer of novels, and I can't exactly specify the genre, but I know that I like to utilize anything at my disposal to get my thoughts across as most beautiful as I can pull off. Usually this ends to be a mix of science theories (sci-fi) and some fantasy (because some ideas are just really darn hard to explain using our current science).

Occasionally, I like to try and put together a few poems, I've already liked reading them and find them a beautiful way to share something so short, yet so full of meanings to each reader respectively.

As a reviewer, I believe you'd find me checking out both poetry and novel works :) Fingers crossed those reviews will be of help to you. I'm both down to earth and an airhead, depends on the day, and sometimes what new I found out in astronomy, as that's definitely a favorite hobby.

Pleasure to meet you all,
Jeremy
Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:40 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Hi Jeremy! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here - if you have any questions about how stuff works, feel free to reach out to me (or anyone else with a green username); we're happy to help. I can't wait to read some of your writing! Sci-fi and fantasy are both great genres, and poetry is my absolute favourite thing to read :')
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy