z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:50 pm
whit921 says...

Hi! My name is Whit, I'm 18 years old, and I've recently taken up writing. I absolutely love to read, and my goal is to become a published author one day. When I'm not reading, I'm probably writing, playing video games, or listening to music. I'm eager to meet you guys! :D

659 Reviews

Reviews: 659
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:00 pm
RandomTalks says...

Hello Whit! And welcome to YWS! Hope you have an amazing time here! :)
“Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.”

― Margaret Mitchell

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:17 pm
MC says...

Welcome Whit to the YWS! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask we will gladly help you. Enjoy your time here!
lol

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:21 pm
Omni says...

Welcome, Whit!

What do you like to write? And also, woo fellow gamer! What games do you play?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

215 Reviews

Reviews: 215
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 pm
WinnyWriter says...

Welcome! YWS is a really cool place, and I'm glad you joined us!

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:59 am
NivedaJames22 says...

Hey Whit! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a great time here! (:
Clumsy, clumsy, clumsy, she berated herself.

"To friendship!" they had toasted, before downing their respective drinks and acquiring thick chocolatey moustaches.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil