Young Writers Society

Introductions are in order

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:12 pm
View Likes
ayelenwritesstuff says...

Hi all!!! I'm ayelen, pronouns she/her, sad bisexual awkward mess

I want to make some friends on here but this whole layout isn't what I'm used to :| but that's ok I'll learn quick! :D

I love writing and I am not sure what to write first
beep beep letchuga
ok byeee[color=#FF8080][/color]

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:23 pm
View Likes
stygianmoon17 says...

heyyy @ayelen_writes_stuff welcome here :)
what do you love writing ? novels ? short stories ? poems ? you could write one of those as your first ^^
-Be careful, no man that had ever ventured there has ever come back alive
-Good thing I'm not a man then

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:57 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Welcome to YWS ayelen! I hope you enjoy the site - if you've got any questions while you're getting settled you're more than welcome to ask me or anyone with a green username ^^ It definitely seems like there are a lot of tabs at first, but you'll get the hang of it quickly enough! <3
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:08 am
ayelenwritesstuff says...

stygianmoon17 wrote:heyyy @ayelen_writes_stuff welcome here :)
what do you love writing ? novels ? short stories ? poems ? you could write one of those as your first ^^

hmm i do love poetry because it's simple and doesn't take too much time, and yet there is just as much emotion as a whole book! You know?

I wanna make a short story, something creepy. I was in a haunted forest walk last year and I was a kid who was walking with the group and got kidnapped (more fun then you think :) ) but we had to tell scary stories to get an idea for the plot and all. I told a pretty scary one I made up on the spot but I might be able to polish it up.

As for short stories... honestly I want to do something LGBTQ+ but I don't know if it should be realistic or fantasy. I have ideas for both.
ok byeee[color=#FF8080][/color]

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes