z

Young Writers Society

Hiya. This is Say It In Color!

Reviews: 1
Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:56 am
SayItInColor says...

Whaddup this is Say It In Color. We are an emagazine that creates more representation for BIPOC people in media :D

This account is run by Jhermayne, founder and editor-in-chief. FELLOW FILIPINOS, UNITE!!!!!

We publish fiction, nonfiction and art about race/cultural identity. Btw we're currently open for ISSUE 02: CELEBRATE submissions, so if you have any works that celebrate BIPOC, shoot us an email at sayitincolorzine@gmail.com with a short bio written in third person.

Follow us on instagram @sayitincolorzine and check out our website https://sayitincolor.weebly.com/

Thank you for reading, I look forward to publishing my own works on this site!!!
We are a magazine that creates more BIPOC diversity in media. General submissions about race/cultural identity are always open: email fiction, nonfiction and art to sayitincolorzine@gmail.com :D

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy