z

Young Writers Society

need some help

Reviews: 2
Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:59 pm
View Likes
spiral coffin says...

I wasn't sure where else to post this but I made a spelling mistake in my username.
Can someone fix that please?
I'm sorry..it's sprial now but I'd like it to spiral...thanks

I'm sorry, this is likely in the wrong place :shock:

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:10 pm
View Likes
Emerson says...

You should PM Nate or Jack, they would be able to help you I bet.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:20 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

I just corrected it for you! I'm Jack, by the way.

Welcome to the site! :)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:51 pm
Wiggy says...

Hey spiral!!!! How're ya? I'm sooooo glad you're here and that you're name got fixed! lol I almost did that with my name too-thank heavens I caught it before I hit submit. :D

I'm Wiggy, current insane person of YWS. We're both here because we love writing, right? (Duh!!!! :lol:) Well, what kind do you like to do? I'm a historical fiction buff, but I love reading all genres! What's your forte? lol

If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to pm me! TTYL and happy writing!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:59 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Spiral! That reminds me of bouncing. :D

Welcome!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:11 pm
View Likes
Jennafina says...

Spiral! That reminds me of bouncing.

For some reason, it reminds me of swirling vortexes of terror.

..in a good way, of course.

Jk, lol.

I'm Jenna. Nice to meet you! Welcome to YWS.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:15 pm
View Likes
Cassandra says...

Hey, Spiral, and welcome! It's pretty cool here...you critique others' work, then post some of your own and get some feedback. I think you'll find that if you asked a lot of people here, they'd tell you that they've greatly improved because of this site.

Can't wait to see your work around here,
Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:47 pm
View Likes
spiral coffin says...

Thanks everyone!
You all seem great..I sure who was the admin here were but thanks for fixing that Jack :D I hope I improve a bit...I'm trying to lighten up my writing; hopefully this will help.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:55 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome spiral coffin! Um...I have nothing else to say that hasn't already been said, so here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:09 am
View Likes
aeroman says...

Hey spiral! Funky avatar :) Welcome to the site, you will enjoy yourself a ton here. All of these guys are great people. I have learned so much from being a member of this site (and I've only been here for about a month.) Already I am noticing major improvements in my writing. Hopefully you will have as good of an experience as I have had. See ya around!

~Aero

PS: If you need a critique just hollar!
They haven't invented the missile that can kill an ideal.

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings