z

Young Writers Society

Just another dreamy girl living an adventurous life!!

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:35 pm
Lsharma1501 says...

Namaste! I am Lavnya Sharma from India. I am here to write my heart out and to convey my message to the world. I hope to just relax and write and also to make a lot of friends in that process!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:12 pm
TheWeirdoFromBeyond says...

Hi, I'm Prachi, and I'm also from India. Welcome to the site and poke me if you have any questions :D
I don't act this way to change the world, I act this way so that the goddamn world won't change me!
-Desert Hearts
You don't think I am weird? You don't know me at all.
-TheWeirdoFromBeyond

TheWeirdoFromBeyond is a LGBT+ supporter

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:51 am
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family! C:
100% autistic

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 pm
Lsharma1501 says...

Hi prachi i guess i will need quite a lot of help coz currently i cant understand a single thing.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:56 pm
Lsharma1501 says...

Thanks Holysocks!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:47 am
TheWeirdoFromBeyond says...

Lsharma1501 wrote:Hi prachi i guess i will need quite a lot of help coz currently i cant understand a single thing.

That's exactly how I felt when I joined, lol. Just PM me any questions, will try my best to help :D
I don't act this way to change the world, I act this way so that the goddamn world won't change me!
-Desert Hearts
You don't think I am weird? You don't know me at all.
-TheWeirdoFromBeyond

TheWeirdoFromBeyond is a LGBT+ supporter

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:50 pm
PrincessInk says...

Welcome Lavnya! What do you like to write about? Are you working on some project? Anyways, hope you have a fun time here :o
always daydreaming, always clumsy

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien