z

Young Writers Society

Hello Just Introducing myself

Reviews: 3
Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:57 am
shadowphoenix2580 says...

Hello i'm a young writer and i'm currently writin a Fantasy novel and came by this site when looking for tips.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:07 am
deleted6 says...

Hey Shadow25 can i call you that for short heh. Welcome to YWS aka The Young Writers Society. I'm Siegfried resisdent medieval times lover heh. If you got any question check out the FAQ and if you can't get them answered that way ask Firestarter or one of the other mods. I like fantasy too. :D
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:21 am
Loranys Gellantara says...

How's it going? Good luck with the novel, I hope to see how it goes soon!
Name's lauren, loz, loza, lozareth whatever you wanna call me (very few people call me lozareth)! Pm me if you need anything ok!

Lozareth
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:27 am
Firestarter says...

Welcome to the site!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:50 pm
Cassandra says...

Welcome to YWS! We're not too scary here--honest! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions whatsoever. ;)
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:04 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome to the YWS. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:10 am
Myth says...

Hey there!

Welcome to the site! Good luck with the novel, mine is currently eating me away.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:23 pm
Wiggy says...

Wuzzup shadow? I'm soooo glad you're here *huggles* and I really hope you like it here! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS who gives out chocolate chip cookies randomly! *hands cookies* I like being random...XD

So I'm guessing you like to write fantasy? Check out the fantasy fiction forum in "Literary" and you should have a lot of help-plus you can post under "Writing Tips" if you need any specific help, or even "Research." Hope this helped!

If you have any more questions or just want to talk, feel free to pm me! Again, it's awesome you're here-YWS will love ya to bits!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:52 pm
niteowl says...

*reads above post* COOKIES?!? How dare you try to top me, writingluver5? Heh, jk. My gift is an actual tangible thingy (at least as tangible as cyberreality can get). Here it is: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 2
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:59 pm
meanderingthru says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS! It's really spiffy here... the people are interesting. :) And that's not even the best part!

If you need anything (even though I'm semi-new too... okay, I joined like two days ago, xD) just PM me!

I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith