z

Young Writers Society

Hi everyone! :D

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:19 pm
View Likes
andoreiii says...

Hi! I'd rather not tell my real name, but I got here because of a friend. I'm quite interested in writing, and I often find myself writing poetry. I've been writing for 2-3 years now, but I've just been doing it casually. I never really shared anything I made to the public; not even to friends that write as well. I'm excited to start sharing works here, and getting opinions, eventually improving as I go along.

Thanks for reading, bye! :D

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:12 pm
View Likes
Dest says...

@andoreiii Welcome! ^^ I like your profile pic by the way.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:47 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

andoreiii wrote:Hi! I'd rather not tell my real name, but I got here because of a friend. I'm quite interested in writing, and I often find myself writing poetry. I've been writing for 2-3 years now, but I've just been doing it casually. I never really shared anything I made to the public; not even to friends that write as well. I'm excited to start sharing works here, and getting opinions, eventually improving as I go along.

Thanks for reading, bye! :D
Welcome to YWS!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:57 pm
View Likes
PastelSlushie says...

I am a bit late, but welcome!

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus