z

Young Writers Society

Hello Peeps!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:28 pm
Shota says...

Just saying Hi to everyone! I am new! I love fantasy and sci-fi mostly. Been out of the writing game lately due to work and school but finally have sometime so I am jumping back in. Mostly joined because I love doing things like the Storybooks on this site. I've done some on others sites and am looking forward to jumping in and being involved. I to tend to write posts that are to long, but I will endeavor to work on this lol! Anyways nice to meet you all, if you have a question for me let me know, thanks!

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:41 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Yaaaay, a new Storybooker! (Storybooks are, by far, my favorite part of the site.) I'm looking forward to seeing what you post! Have fun ~
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:51 am
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site, Shota! c: If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. I'm also a bit of a fan of Storybooking, so I hope to see you around on that section of the site sometime.

Hope you end up enjoying the site as much as I do! I think you'll love it here.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:11 am
rainforest says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS! I'm Iridescence and if you ever need help, there are people around the site with green names. I hope you enjoy everything a meet lots of new people! :D
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year