z

Young Writers Society

Heya! (b^.^)b

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 am
CarinaWillow says...

I wish I would have found this long ago! I don't know how long this has been around but I have been a writer for quite some time. I'm 28 ( I don't feel like it.. T_T ) and I started my writing adventure as a role player back in 1999 ( I was like 10? o.o) I started with wolf rp and oh my did I LOVE it! ( Miss it even...) I did that for some years before I got into fantasy rp. Then I got obsessed over anime, I loved Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, and I REALLY got into Inuyasha.

For years my friend and I worked on Inuyasha fanfics. It was so much fun. I also drew a lot of fanart from the series. Mostly of our made up characters. Since I graduated from high school I became obsessed with World of Warcraft, I played Warcraft long ago but never new there was a online game so I joined very eagerly in 2006 and have been playing since. ^-^

I am not the best at grammar, but I love writing. I am a mom to a 5 year old human child and 4 fur babies (cats), wife, and I work full time so my time gets a bit limited. But since my child is becoming a little more independent I have had a little more time to myself! Yay! I am currently working on 2 fantasy books. I have ADD so I hop around a lot. I also like to write poetry. I draw, paint and color when I have time as well. AND I love love love music. I am extremely introverted and I have to have me time with music at least every other day or I get a little emotionally crazy... ^^

But I am so excited to be here! I hope to be a inspiration to someone once I start posting some things. Or even be helpful to someone! I don't like stepping on toes so I kind of lurk more than anything, it took me this long to build up courage to make a post.. but everyone seems very friendly here. :)

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:42 am
View Likes
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else with a green or red name, who I'm sure is willing to help you out. I love to write poetry as well. I hope to see you around the site! ^^

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 am
CarinaWillow says...

Thank you much! ^^

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 am
ScarlettFire says...

Welcome to YWS, @CarinaWillow! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Oooh, a RPer, huh? You're going to love the Storybooks section. I highly recommend you check it out! OMG! Another Sailor Moon fan? Have you been watching the new one? Sailor Moon Crystal? It's actually pretty good. And you're a gamer! Coooool. And a mum! Go you!

Two fantasy books? Care to tell us about them? Or better yet, share a little of them here on YWS?? I'd be down for reading them. ^^

See you around!

~Scarlett.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:53 pm
passenger says...

Welcome to YWS, Carina!
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind