z

Young Writers Society

Introduction to me

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:54 pm
Cutiepie says...

Hi i am caitlin, i go by my alias Cutie Pie( got the nickname from mt boyfriend. Who is on this website as well. I love writing and reading, I've always enjoyed writing but im self consiouse about my writing because i have a problem with spelling :? But i would like to get as much help as i can for this book i plan on writing , i usually think in a way that a screen writer would think when making a movie, i try my best to use that ability for my books, i enjoy writing about fantasy and ficional books. I enjoy writing thrillers and f×cked up books. The book im writing now is actaully based on two phycos who love each other. The inspiration was harely quinn and the joker , but i want to write it obviously in a diffrent away, mainly to show that phycotic people can love as well so yeah, i hope to get feed back and i also would love to help some people out as well.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:17 pm
Arouet says...

Sup

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:39 pm
godlypopo says...

Welcome to YWS! If you need anything just ask :D
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:21 pm
reikann says...

Hi, Cutie Pie! Good luck with your writing!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 am
Astronomer says...

Welcome to the site, Cutiepie! c:

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle