z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm
AsTheFlowersGrow says...

Hello! I am new here and I already have a few stories going. The issue is that I don't think they are any good. I would love if people would give me real feedback so I can edit my book to the best of my ability. :D

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:54 am
View Likes
EternalRain says...

Hey! Welcome! YWS is a great place to get feedback on your novels and I'm sure you'll improve greatly as you spend time here!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:19 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Hi there! Can I call you Flowers? Welcome to YWS! We're friendly, promise! You'll get some great feedback on here! See you around~

~ Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:22 pm
View Likes
WritingWolf says...

Welcome to YWS! If feedback is what you're looking for then I'm sure you'll fit in here perfectly. :)
If you need help with anything around the site just send me a PM, I'd love to lend a hand!
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed May 04, 2016 12:29 am
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality