z

Young Writers Society

Leo's Lame introduction

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:15 pm
LeoIsLame says...

I'm new here, obviously, and hoping to get involved with people like myself. I've been writing since I was ten, but I've never been amazing at it. I don't mind, though, because I enjoy what I do! I'm working on two personal writing projects at the moment so you may see some of that here. Anyway, hi, I'm happy to meet you all and I hope we can get along well!
-There isn't much I can do, but when you need me I'll always be here to listen.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:28 pm
Vervain says...

Hey, and welcome to YWS!

So you're another one with a multi-project focus! Glad to know we're a growing group here, considering I have...ten or eleven projects I'm currently bouncing around writing, haha.

If you have any questions, you can ask anyone with a green or red name (light green is Junior Moderators, dark green is Global Moderators, red is Admins) or you can post in the Questions & Answers subforum! Generally, we're nice here—we don't bite hard.

Welcome again, and have a great day!
stay off the faerie paths

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:49 pm
Lavvie says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:17 am
EternalRain says...

Heya Leo! :D Welcome to YWS!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:41 pm
Astronomer says...

Late welcome, but welcome to YWS! :D

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown