z

Young Writers Society

Newbie on the Run

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:13 pm
View Likes
TribeofArt says...

Hi guys TribeofArt here, well the real name's Victoria lol.
I'm new here and I don't really know what to do but I'll definitely like to make more friends so can everyone tell me about themselves? And also let's support each other's story meterials! =)

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Country:
4. Genre that you write:
5. Favorite color:
6. Rate out of 10 and give a comment about the story written by the user of the previous post!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:15 pm
backroadstraveler says...

Welcome to YWS! To answer your questions: a lot of people just refer to me as 'back' or 'backroads' in chat- I'm 18 and in the USA. I haven't written any sort of personal works for a while (trying to figure out the whole college thing and keep up with school), but my taste leans more towards adventure and fantasy fiction. I absolutely love blue- any shade!!

I would definitely take the time to explore the different forums and check out Storybooking- I just recently got into storybooks and they're a lot of fun- they give you a chance to write and interact with several different people on here.
Eggs are scrambled, eyes are addled, and brains should never be eaten

-The Lady Peg

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:22 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS, Victoria!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:51 pm
RubyRed says...

Welcome to the Young Writer's Society! :D
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey