z

Young Writers Society

Hello friends of this website

Reviews: 4
Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:17 am
Winchester19867 says...

I am currently 14, and har har I like to write. When I really did get into writing was when I was 12, I started off just as 'fun'. It then progressed Ito more than fun. And now I've come from just a skeleton of a book, to working on my second rewrite of it. I do also have many questions still..... And as a 14 year old, I have many many years of learning ahead of me, even after all those years, I will not know everything. So I want to start a writing family of my own or something like that. So I can have the extra help. And I do mostly write story's, which like my personality, they don't always make sense, so don't be afraid to tell me that. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:01 am
deleted21 says...

Okay-it feels great to have you here! Welcome to the site, hope you find it helpful! :)

Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:38 pm
Winchester19867 says...

Why thank you kind sir or gentlewomen for welcoming me! I will try to find this website the most helpful. Also, it's awesome that you find it feels great to have me here ><
~

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:57 pm
Brigadier says...

Hey there Winchester. Welcome to YWS!
I just have to ask, you wouldn't happen to be a Supernatural fan? And good luck on your book.
Lizzy
The Queen of the Book Clubs

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 am
Winchester19867 says...

Why yes I am a overly obsessed supernatural fan:>

~Winchester19867

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:43 am
Brigadier says...

Just making sure the name and numbers didn't have any other significance before I went fan girl crazy while talking in a somewhat normal conversation and you instantly believing I was insane. (Not that, that means I'm not insane but I know I'm insane so I must not be crazy. Yeah PotC is one my other major fandoms.)
Anyways, have a nice day.
Lizzy
The Queen of the Book Clubs

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:03 am
Winchester19867 says...

Haha, I'm probably the crazy one, like an insane man that doesn't know he's locked up in a asylum. (And another one of my fandoms is the walking dead... Daryl for life;)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:12 am
Storygirl95 says...

Welcome to the site! Unfortunately, I've been too busy to greet new members lately, but I hope to get back into it!
I remember the stage when I passed from "writing for fun" and "writing because my life won't let me not." Fun times.
And 14 is a fun age! I mean, it has disadvantages and can be hard, but it's such a time for growing. School, friends, writing, and don't forget the ability to watch PG-13 movies without parental guidance BY LAW. :P
So yeah! Welcome! I think you'll love it here. Don't worry about if something doesn't make sense while you're writing. We're all here to make our writing better. It's a process.

P.S. I totally agree. Daryl for life. If he ever dies, I will DEFINITELY riot haha. :)
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:54 pm
Pompadour says...

Hi, and welcome to the YWS!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah