z

Young Writers Society

Hello Mortals!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:15 pm
View Likes
RSTorres says...

Hafa adai! That means 'hello' in my language.

I am pretty new here. Granted, I've been here for a week already but I have yet to have introduced myself so here I am!

I am an islander from a tiny rock within a chain of rocks in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. My mind sort of stays within the fantasy land. I am not someone who would like encountering negativity. I am really friendly, please don't feel shy to hit me up.

Making new friends is something I enjoy so please feel free to be one! :o :D :mrgreen: :smt001
"live like a warrior"

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:21 pm
EternalRain says...

Hi! :) Welcome -- I've seen you around!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:26 pm
Pompadour says...

Welcome to the site!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:31 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien